- Install the Software » Click on "Open" button
- From Open Windows, Select and browse VHD file » Click on "Open".
- Tool will ask you to select any partition from where you require to recover VHD data, Select partition » Click on "Scan Partition" button or "Scan" button.
- After that following windows in appear with two scanning modes. Choose any one mode to proceed.
- In addition, Click "Setting" » Raw Scan than select partition to scan. This optional mode is helpful when you need to remove MBR (Master Boot Records) corruption issues from fixed VHD
- After choosing scan mode, software will display a Scan dialog box where you can see the currently running scanning process progress.
- Now, scan report will appear on the screen after completed the scanning process. Click "OK" to continue.
- Select and Right click on specific file/folder from exhibited left folder tree to preview information of that file.
Note: 1- Tool will display deleted and formatted files/folder with a cross sign
2- Use "Search box" to find out specific file or data from recovered list
- To go to back and re-scan particular partition with another scan mode or want to scan other partition then, click on "Back" button.
- Now, choose the partition which you desire to scan and then follow aforementioned steps.
- Below message windows will appear on your screen, if you have choose previous partition to scan.
Note: Click on "Yes" or "No" to proceed
- Right click on particular file » Select Extract Selected File(s) option to save single file.
- If you want to save multiple files and folder then, check on folders to select » Right click » Select Extract Selected Folder (s) » Click "Save".
- At the end, Set saving location on "Browse for folder" window where you want to restore your recovered data of VHD file.
Note: Software also provides the facility to create new folder for saving items by clicking on "Make New Folder"
- "Save Report" dialog box will appear when the extraction process gets completed